Thursday, December 15, 2011

Now What

This next chapter in our Creative Writing book of life, is closer than I care to think. I don't know what is ahead of me for the next semester, whether we have a jackass of a teacher or a nice, compassionate teacher. All that really matters to me is that they know what they're doing. And it's deeper than that; if you're going to replace a teacher as well rounded and sophisticated as Mr. Good, you better have something equal or better to follow up with. Which would be tough.
Who knows what's going to happen.. I have never been in this situation before--having to re-adapt to 3 teachers in a single year.
Now What?
Let's look beyond the horizon. Whatever happens, I will hold my grace out for the next teacher, whether he/she holds me to the same statute will determine my actions from there.

1 comment:

  1. I too will hold out grace my friend. I will do my best, for it is all I can do. I don't know if I can ever be anyone else... but I will try to do my best as me, and I am always open to change, so let me know. Thanks for the thoughts, nice to meet you, and looking forward to the next semester.

    Dig,

    Mr. Dwyer

    ReplyDelete